£28000 - £35000 per annum
over 3 years ago
Calling out to all corporate fundraisers!
There is an exciting opportunity for you to join a very well established Female Cancer organisation as their new Corporate Partnership Officer. In their industry they are now the largest charity, continuously growing and are extremely dedicated into funding the research to battle this devastating disease. As part of your role, you will be reporting directly into the Corporate Partnerships Manager.
Key duties within this position will include (however not limited to):
- Ensuring key campaigns are promoted and delivered successfully
- Supporting the Corporate Partnerships Manager on the delivery of one of their biggest retail flagship partnerships
- Provide the highest quality client management, always exceeding expectations
- Become an "expert" in the retail sector, to ensure any changes, impacts and trends are utilised effectively
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Good understanding of the retail sector (and other corporate sectors)
- IT skills and experience using databases (Raisers Edge)
- Experience organising employee engagement activities
- Strong creative skills, enabling you to develop new fundraising ideas and campaigns
The organisation is in search of someone who is passionate about the organisation and can confidently represent them to all Partners. Someone who is adaptable, resourceful and has good negotiating and influencing skills.
Closing Date: 21st Jan
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Waseema on 0207 198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.