£24k - 28k per year
OS Perm Team
over 3 years ago
This high profile national Animal charity have a great opportunity for anyone looking to start or continue their career within the charity sector.
If you have excellent bid-writing skills or experience writing persuasive copy within a professional environment this role could be for you!
You will be based at the Oxon office approx. 2 days per week, plus working from home and also expected to travel to many of the charities regional centers, where you will take full briefs from various center managers and other internal stakeholders.
We are looking for candidates with excellent interpersonal skills, Initiative, Confidence and Drive.
The following criteria will help -
- Demonstrable writing and researching skills with the ability to compose inspirational, accurate and persuasive proposals and reports. (Experience of writing in a fundraising environment would be a benefit)
- Good interpersonal, communication, negotiating and persuasive skills and experience.
- Experience of working on multiple projects at one time and juggling priorities in order to meet deadlines
- Flexible approach to work, tenacious and determined with the ability to work confidently and proactively
- A driving license is essential (The charity have "pool cars" available)