£31834 - £36908 per annum
over 1 year ago
Our client is a public university based in Middlesex. They are seeking to hire a Conversion & CRM Officer to join them for a 3-month duration.
The post holder will be responsible for planning and delivering engaging and innovative communications across the customer journey.
This role will support the implementation of their student recruitment marketing strategy, under the guidance of the Conversion & CRM Manager and with support from the wider Student Marketing Team.
The role holder will be responsible for creating and re-purposing content, and the segmentation, testing, delivery and analysis of all prospective student marketing communications. In addition to developing email marketing campaigns, you will also be responsible for leading on aspects of our clients Ambassador scheme and other online conversion activities, such as online events.
The role holder will also assist with other communications tactics (such as direct mail, SMS and telephone marketing campaigns), whilst ensuring that all campaigns are personalised and highly targeted to ensure maximum conversion at each stage of the customer journey.
Principal duties will include:
- E-Mail Marketing & Conversion campaigns.
- Engaging the student and university community.
- Competitor & sector monitoring and insight.
- Significant experience working in a marketing communications role and using a CRM system
- A first degree or equivalent experience that demonstrates an understanding of marketing/communications principles.
- Excellent copywriting skills with the ability to deliver top quality written communications to a wide variety of audiences and across multiple channels
- Good understanding of requirements for delivery of effective marketing communications online and in print
- High level of computing skills, including CRM experience
- Extensive experience using a Hobsons CRM system and/or advanced CRM techniques
- Experience of marketing products or services to a relevant consumer group
If you feel that your experience meets with the requirements for this role, and you are interested in applying, please email your CV to me quoting the reference number in the subject line.
If you know someone who is interested in this role either email us their contact details or ask them to contact us directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with £100 if we place them in a permanent role.
CLOSING DATE: This is an immediate requirement.