Up to £33600.00 per annum
7 months ago
TPP is currently working with a leading charity in it's sector, who are seeking to hire a Content Manager whose remit will be to produce high quality content, which will be used across a wide range of channels to raise awareness of our client's brand and sub brands.
As an experienced content professional your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Creating a content strategy, and making an assessment of the content needs of our client.
- Lead on the editorial direction of film content across the charity including writing scripts and overseeing filming and editing.
- Working with photographers to ensure that our client has all the photos to meet the needs of the charity.
- Lead on projects to make existing content more accessible.
- Working with external designers, agencies and contractors to brief in and project manage.
Your experience and skillsets will include
- Experience planning and implementing content strategies.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Experience project managing freelance designers, photographers and videographers.
- Good understanding of content creation, including video shooting and editing (Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X), photography and use of images.
- Experience of managing needs and expectations of multiple internal and external groups.
- Knowledge of digital requirements and understanding of different online communication methods