£35000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our client is a reputable charity and in this team in particular boasts a progressive ethos and most importantly, a relaxed, friendly and sociable working culture.
Due to an increasing workload, the Communications & Marketing Team is now expanding to recruit a brand new role of Content & Media Officer.
As a key member of the team, you will contribute heavily to creating, executing and organising excellent content and communications campaigns to positively communicate the organisational strategy and programmes to media and sector stakeholders.
You will also enjoy the responsibility to leading on the media and stakeholder communications for the charity and support the delivery of the overall communications and marketing strategy, corporate strategy and ensuring all campaigns are integrated.
- Lead, plan and execute media relations and corporate content for the charity and key programmes/initiatives
- Liaise with journalists and work with the CEO, Senior Management Team and other relevant colleagues to coordinate responses to media enquiries
- Write and plan news and feature articles in the media, both proactively and reactively, advising on media issues at other events and activities
- Ensure media and communications strategies, campaigns and content are integrated across all communications and marketing channels
- Responsible for the charity's quarterly stakeholder newsletter, provide internal colleagues with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaign progress
This will be an ideal role for anyone with substantial experience in a media and communications role including creating and executing media strategy. This will suit those of you who have previously liaised with journalists and handled media experienced, acting as a trained spokesperson as well as having developed content for publication through a range of channels.
If you would like to play a crucial part in a team that will invest in your personal development and career aspirations, then we would like to discuss this role with you in some more detail.
Please e-mail your up-to-date CV to email@example.com - leaving your name, number along with the reference number - J59809AM - and I will contact you.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.