£38,000 - £39,000
4 months ago
TPP is working on an exclusive basis with the professional membership body, The Institution of Structural Engineers. Our client supports a member base of 32,000 across 105 countries. They are seeking to hire a Content & Communications Manager to join them on an initial 9 month fixed term contract.
This is a broad role and is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Communications professional to join an organisation who have been through a positive period of digital transformation. You will be tasked in managing our client’s press and public relations activity, manage their owned and earned channels and ensure all content is on brand.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Develop a programme of proactive PR activity aligned to the strategy
- Develop earned channels, identifying and targeting third parties that can help to expand our client’s reach.
- Develop and implement the editorial calendar across owned and earned channels.
- Manage and develop the social media strategy.
- Be responsible for newsletter creation using email marketing tools.
- Provide advice to senior members, staff and Regional Groups on press relations, and provide proactive and reactive PR support as required.
Your experience will include :
- Previous Press/PR/Communications experience gained at managerial level.
- Previous experience of securing press and media coverage from pro-active activities.
- Previous experience, and an understanding of digital communications and content development for digital channels, including writing for the web, and social media platforms.
- Excellent written and oral communications experience, and is able to present and explain detailed information clearly.