City of London
£49482.00 - £59582.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Your new Career:
TPP Education Recruitment are currently partnered with a London based University with a world class reputation. They are proud of their international student and staff community and are committed to offering an inclusive and supportive environment for everyone. They are looking for a new Consultant Engagement Manager to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract for Maternity Cover.
You will be reporting to the Associate Director of Consultants.
Your new responsibilities:
* Identifying and engaging new consultants
* Developing new opportunities with consultants
* Proactively preparing commercial proposals and tenders
* Maintain a complete portfolio of consultant engagement opportunities within your assigned area
* Bring in new projects and grow existing projects within the organisation.
What you will need to succeed:
* You will have previous experience of business development and/or relationship management
* You will use your management, influencing and relationship building skills to maintain a complete portfolio of consultant engagement opportunities within your assigned areas
* Coordinating the relationship between the companies and the consultant community
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Be able to complete a variety of tasks simultaneously
* Previous experience in a position such as Relationships Manager, Business Development Manager, Engagement Manager, Corporate Partnerships Manager, Client Manager, Client Liaison, Consultant, or similar.
Your next steps:
If you believe you have the skills and requirements listed above, then please apply today with an attached CV.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.