£32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
11 months ago
A high-profile health-focused charity is looking for an experienced Direct Marketing Manager to join their London Office for 6 months as a Consent Marketing Manager, primarily focused on ensuring their Individual Giving department is fully informed and in-line with GDPR governance.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of the charity's consent marketing strategy
- Campaign management of all consent marketing activities from planning to delivery
- Management of the charity's consent marketing budget
- To be familiar with legal and regulatory changes in Data Protection legislation and wider regulation including the Fundraising Regulator and Institute of Fundraising
- Working closely with Information Governance, Legal and Information Technology departments
- Working closely with colleagues in Business Support to ensure the consent marketing activity is aligned to the charity's wider GDPR work
You will have a strong background in Direct Marketing a good knowledge of GDPR in relation to Individual Giving processes. You will have demonstrable experience of the management of complex budgets and an ability to efficiently develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.