South West London, London
Up to £35000 per annum
10 days ago
Compliance Officer - 6 month contract ASAP
Our client a large much loved animal charity is recruiting for a 6 month contract Compliance Officer, this is a 6 month contract role as the charity are set to make internal changes to the team, based in South West London and offering a hybrid working of 3 days in office and 2 days remote from 27th Sept.
This successful post holder will be the main point of contact for all data protection enquiries complaints, both internal and external, including Data Subjects Rights requests, although experience in the charity sector would be beneficial it is not essential as this post sits separately from the fundraising compliance and so candidates with transferable skills who would be keen to work in the NFP sector would be encouraged to apply.
Essential experience and personal specification would include:
- Experience of working in a compliance function, preferable in the Charity sector
- Strong knowledge of GDPR and UK DPA with experience of practical application of Data Protection across an organisation.
- Analytical and reporting skills, with experience of interpreting information to identify issues and risks relating to regulatory compliance, using sound judgement to develop appropriate solutions.
- Experience of maintaining PCI-DSS compliance across an organisation.
- Significant interpersonal and communication skills, with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels.
- Proven ability to manage a high workload and multiple priorities whilst meeting deadlines
- Excellent written English with experience of writing organisational policies and procedures and presenting complex information clearly and concisely for a range of audiences. Numerate and competent user of MS Office.
6 month contract
South West London
Hybrid working (3 days in office, 2 remote from 27th Sept)
Full-time 35hrs per week
£35k pa (pro rata)
Ref - 75549PMR
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.