£28,441 - 33,460 per year
OS Temp Team
over 1 year ago
Our client, a leading regulatory body, are looking for a complaints officer to support the Operations Manager. The purpose of the role is to assist patients and their health professionals resolve complaints about private healthcare.
- Initiates contact with, and responds quickly to, customers of the DCS by telephone, email, web form, fax and post;
- Co-ordinates and regularly updates all parties involved in looking to assist a patient and a dental professional resolve a complaint, which, in addition to the patient and dental professional, may include the patient?s representative and the dental professional?s defence organisation
- Takes responsibility for the accurate and detailed logging of complaints received, and timely updating of records, on the DCS complaints management system;
- Proactively seeks feedback from both patients and dental professionals to inform and measure own and team?s progress towards service quality objectives;
- Organises and provides written reports on complaints for volunteer panel members attending complaints panel meetings.
- Represents the DCS at external conferences and exhibitions
- Participates in the development of DCS complaints resolution processes and procedures
- Provides support/cover for colleagues when they are assisting patients and dental professionals in the resolution of complaints;
- Assists in the running of the DCS office by undertaking administrative tasks which may include:
o retrieving and distributing messages in ?out of office? and ?busy? voicemail boxes
as well as complaints received by e-mail
o receiving, logging and distributing mail and special deliveries
o actioning expenses claims
o receiving and recording customer feedback and equality & diversity monitoring
o checking and ordering stationery
- Supports the Operations Manager in ensuring compliance by DCS with GDC?s policies and statutory obligations with regard to data protection, the environment, and health and safety.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today!
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.