City of London, London
£40000 per annum
over 1 year ago
TPP are currently working with a prestigious, older people charity who are currently searching for a Compliance Manager. Focusing on relevant legislation, regulation, best practice and internal politics, this is an excellent opportunity to grow your career within an outstanding organisation with a beautiful working environment.
- You will be required to design and implement specific assignments in accordance with professional and departmental standards
- Seeking out best practice in the sector, developing procedures, processes and practices within the organisation
- Attend meetings and events as necessary, such as Trustee meetings
- Establish and maintain a register of data owners and data flow maps across the organisation
- Provide gap analysis & evaluating the existing data protection framework across the organisation
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders regarding the design and delivery of appropriate data management policies and procedures
The ideal candidate:
- Is educated to degree level
- Has a proven track record of successful delivery of projects?
- Previous experience of policy writing is essential
- Understands working from scratch to create a new role or project
- Must be able to maintain a confidential approach always
To apply for this Compliance Manager role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 63334CH. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.