S. W. London, London, England
£17.00 - £20.00 per hour
3 months ago
This is an immediate start Compliance & Safety Consultant role working for a Higher Education institution based in South West London.
Reporting to the H&S Manager, your role as the Compliance and Safety Consultant will be to support the day to day provisions of a proactive H&S service to the college. Your day to day duties will include;
- Developing policies, procedures, and systems to improve H&S compliance
- Business partnering with a wide range of staff across the college, to ensure compliance with legal obligations throughout the college
- To develop a robust Risk Assessment process across the college and deal with risk assessment enquiries from staff
- To maintain, check and analyse incident reports as they occur, ensuring all incidents are recorded that the appropriate actions are taken
- To produce written management reports for committees and to review and rewrite H&S policies and procedures
If you are an immediately available H&S specialist, with a proven track record in a similar role ideally with Higher Education or Public Sector organisation. A can do, positive attitude is essential, as you are required to do everything from supporting the production of policy to analysis and reporting. Applicants are required to work independently, and NEBOSH & IOSH qualifications are a must.
If you are interested in this report than please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com