£27,880 - 32,800 per year
about 3 years ago
A well-established regulatory body are seeking a Complaints Officer for a 12 month contract to predominantly assist patients resolve complaints whilst providing the highest level of customer service.
Main duties for the Complaints Officer:
- Deal with customers on a regular basis, providing a timely response to queries by various means of communication
- Provide regular updates to all parties concerned with complaints, ensuring customer care is provided at all stages
- Proactively seek feedback from all parties involved in the complaints process
- Organise and provide report to panel members
- Support the Operations Manager, ensuring compliance with the organisations policies are maintained.
Essential criteria for the Complaints Officer:
- Experience in complaints resolution within an office environment
- Knowledge of complaints handling processes
- Confident in dealing with customers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate empathy, tact and discretion
To apply for the Complaints Officer role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 53553SBR. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.