£25k - 27k per year
OS Perm Team
about 3 years ago
"Are you a fan of dog shows?"
It's not as random a question as it first sounds...
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious dog-related not for profit.
They are recruiting an experienced Dog Show Complaints Executive with very specific complaint handling skills for a 9 month FTC / maternity cover.
If you are available with immediate effect or within a maximum of one week's notice and would like to know more please email me your updated CV and I can forward you the job description.
Employment Type: 9 month FTC
Salary/rate: £25,000 - £27,000
Working hours: 9am to 5pm
Overview of Duties:
• Ensuring that all complaints are logged accurately, acknowledged and a resolution/committee referral is managed in accordance with Policy.
• Receiving and managing complaints/investigations directly.
• Referring to the Legal Executive to perform preliminary classification of complaints and escalating serious complaints in line with company procedures.
• Managing own workload to ensure complaints are progressed within Policy Guidelines.
• Gathering information from other areas of the business in order to investigate complaints fully.
• To deliver excellent customer service to both internal and external clients.
The offices are lovely and your team members will help you find your feet quickly and make you feel supported.
Please email me your CV asap if you would like to know more!