City of London
£18k - 20k per year
OS Perm Team
over 2 years ago
We are currently working with a leading housing association who are looking for a complaints analyst to join the customer relations team in order to analyse data and improve customer experience.
You will complete root cause analysis of complaint data, collate and present key trends and findings to the business, with specific focus on highlighting policies and processes that drive complaints.
Collate data from across the business, utilising several system platforms and knowledge of the complaints processes.
In order to be considered for this role you will have the following experience:
- Extensive experience of performing root cause analysis with specific focus on customer experience and insight
- Collation and translating of complex data, including, customer complaint feedback, complaints MI as well as Monitoring information, across several system platforms
- Knowledge of customer complaint handling policies and processes
- Excellent verbal, presentational and written communication skills
- A thorough knowledge of key system software including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number in the subject line.