£40000.00 per annum
about 3 years ago
TPP are working with a fantastic health charity based in Central London who are looking for an experienced Compensations & Benefits Manager to lead on a pay strategy project for 3 months.
The successful candidate will provide input into revising the charities reward strategy project as well as work with the wider HR team to produce documents (guidelines, policies) in a final report to be submitted to the Board of Trustees in order to ensure their reward strategy is aligned with the organisation's strategy.
The role is primarily self-directed with a high level of autonomy regarding reward strategy.
- You will work to tight deadlines and lead on analysing the companywide reward, finding the requirements and reporting back.
- Oversee competitive benchmarking and analysis submission process and surveys.
- Support regulatory reporting (annual reports, gender pay gap).
- Support development and delivery of communication tools and materials to enhance employee understanding of the company's rewards package including conducting employee information presentations.
- Oversee core HR data in the HR database (HR Evolution) as it pertains to Compensation activities.
- Demonstrable experience of working within an in house SME role (preferably standalone compensation and benefit role)
- Experience of delivering reward strategy within a tight deadline.
- Knowledge of organisational reward strategy and relevant legislation
- Understanding of tax and share plans
- Knowledge of a wide range of compensation and benefits
If you meet the criteria and are available to start immediately then please apply or send your CV to HR@tpp.co.uk quoting the reference number in the subject.
Please note applicants must have the right to work in the UK.