£34000 - £40000 per annum + please pro rata
19 days ago
A leading independent think-tank on international development based on the south bank is seeking an experienced company secretary (governance) to work a 1 year maternity contract part time, ensuring good governance within the organisation and providing support to the Board of Trustees.
Main duties for the Company Secretary:
- Acting as Secretary to the Board and liasing with the Chair.
- Preparation and planning of meetings.
- Minutes, agendas and papers.
- Working with Secretariat to deliver "good governance"
- Develop performance and provide administration support.
- Maintaining relevant statutory registers.
Essential criteria for the Company Secretary:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong minute taking skills.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
- Good understanding of governance.
To apply for this Company Secretary role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 68313DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.