£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
11 months ago
This leading charity have an excellent opportunity available for a Company Secretary on a permanent basis. This is a permanent role paying between £40,000 - £45,000 per annum.
As an organisation they support children and young people in the UK. They provide children's homes, hosing, fostering and specialist services all designed for young people.
As Company Secretary you will manage a team of 3, as well as ensuring all regulatory requirements are met, and manage the delivery of Council business.
The key responsibilities for the Company Secretary are
- Ensure good governance practices and compliance with legal requirements.
- Provide primary support to the Chair in the management of Council meetings.
- Advise the Senior Leadership Team and Council of Trustees on their legal and corporate responsibilities.
- Be the organisation's lead for data protection.
- Ensure that high quality Quality Assurance Audits are carried out across their services.
Their ideal candidate will
- Experience of providing support to a Council / Committee - compiling the agenda, taking minutes and preparing papers.
- Ability to assess changes in legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ability to write and present high-quality reports.
- Good working knowledge of data protection.
- Experience of managing and leading a team.