South London, London
£34000 - £40000 per annum + prorata/pt
about 1 year ago
A leading independent think-tank on international development based on the south bank is seeking an experienced company secretary to work a part time 10 month maternity contract ensuring good governance within the organisation and providing support to the Board of Trustees.
Main duties for the Company Secretary:
- Acting as Secretary to the Board and liaising with the Chair.
- Preparation and planning of meetings.
- Minutes, agendas and papers.
- Working with Secretariat to deliver "good governance"
- Develop performance and provide administration support.
- Maintaining relevant statutory registers.
Essential criteria for the Company Secretary:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong minute taking skills.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
- Good understanding of governance.
To apply for this Company Secretary role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 70045DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.