£32k - 38k per year + excellent benefits
OS Perm Team
over 2 years ago
A leading independent think-tank on international development based on the south bank is seeking an experienced company secretary to work a 10 month maternity contract ensuring good governance within the organisation and providing support to the Board of Trustees.
Main duties for the Company Secretary:
- Acting as Secretary to the Board and liasing with the Chair.
- Preparation and planning of meetings.
- Minutes, agendas and papers.
- Working with Secretariat to deliver "good governance"
- Develop performance and provide administration support.
- Maintiaing relevant statutory registers.
Essential criteria for the Company Secretary:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong minute taking skills.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
- Good understanding of governance.
To apply for this Company Secretary role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 59480DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.