£28,153 per year
about 3 years ago
This leading disability charity is recruiting for a Trusts Officer (Community) to work with local and regional UK teams and generate income specifically for projects and local services. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with previous trust funding experience who wants to work more closely with programmes teams to join a friendly and talented team.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Write trust and funding applications on behalf of local services
- Manage and develop relationships with local and regional grant making trusts and foundations including reporting on funded projects
- Work alongside colleagues to ensure the suitable allocation of trusts to services and requirements in line with fundraising strategy
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of writing effective trust applications within the voluntary sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including prior experience of writing copy
- Good analytical and research skills
- Ability to write clear, concise and compelling fundraising copy
- Ability to build strong partnerships working with a variety of stakeholders internally and externally
- Ability to organise own work load and meet tight deadlines
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Not for Profit to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.