£34k per year
about 3 years ago
A leading housing provider based in West London and Middlesex are currently seeking a Project Manager to deliver various programmes focussed on community development for a 9 month contract. The post holder will be required to work closely with external partners, departments and residents, to ensure the successful delivery of programmes.
Key responsibilities and duties for the Project Manager:
- Develop and promote community investment activities
- Manage a regional team whilst developing programmes that improve local communities
- Build effective internal and external partnerships
- Manage service agreements
- Assimilate and analyse socio-economic information
Experience and skills required for the Project Manager:
- Experience developing and delivering programmes and projects, preferably focussed on community development, volunteering or youth engagement
- Experience delivering community investment outcomes
- Ability to communicate effectively with external providers on contractual agreements
- Ideally, experience in financial management
To apply for the Project Manager role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 53811GLM. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.