£26k per year
almost 3 years ago
One of the leading health charities in the UK is recruiting for the position of Community Fundraising Officer to work in their small and dynamic Community Fundraising Team. You will be innovative and creative and help bring new initiatives to the Community Fundraising Team. This is an ideal position for someone looking for a challenging position and to progress their career.
Key duties within this role include:
- Develop and grow income for the Community Fundraising programme
- Develop communication and marketing plans to increase recruitment levels for fundraising activities
- Project management of fundraising events and challenge activities, and development of strategies to support individual fundraisers in the community
- Undertake research to identify new income generating streams in the community and manage future flagship events
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in raising funds for sponsorship based fundraising events such as runs, challenges, or mass participation activities
- Experience in organising and managing community fundraising events
- Experience in developing relationships with organisations and individual fundraisers
- Experience in marketing and promoting fundraising activities to the broader community
Closing Date: 8th June
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Emily on 02071 986 040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.