£23k - 25.5k per year
almost 3 years ago
A growing health charity is recruiting for a Community and Events Officer who will be responsible for co-ordinating a portfolio of community activities increasing the profile of this growing organisation and the levels income.
Key duties within this position will include:
- To lead on the planning, developing and for carrying out the day to day coordination of key community fundraising events
- Encourage, support and nurture key Individuals and community groups to increase their fundraising
- Develop communication plans that offers a high level of donor care to fundraising groups in order to build a strong relationship with our supporters
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of building strong working relationships with supporters and stakeholders
- Experience of organising and delivering community events
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage all aspects of administration
- Excellent written, verbal and presentational skills with the ability to communicate to a wide audience
Closing Date: 23rd February
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.