£32000 - £35000 per annum
7 months ago
We have partnered with a fabulous charity who are leaders in supporting people who have put their lives on the line for our nation. Due to expansion they have several opportunities nationwide in their community team.
* Working from home ( You will travel around your area)
* 26 days holiday plus birthday
* Training and development programs
* Car allowance
* Act as point of contract for your area, building relationships with community groups , challenge event participants ( there are over 20 events over the country) , service users/ their families and SME's.
* Deliver agreed income targets - each area is expected to generate £250,000.
* Work with the senior manager to create and implement fundraising strategies for your area.
* Recruit dedicated volunteers to spread the word of the charity and fundraising opportunities.
Areas available (with sub areas they cover):
Scotland and North East: Scotland, Northumberland, Tyne and Wear, Durham, Cleveland, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire.
North West: West Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, Cumbria, Lancashire, Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Cheshire
East: Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire , Essex
London and South East: London, Kent , Surrey, East Sussex, West Sussex
South: Oxfordshire , Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, Gloustershire, Hampshire, Isle of White.
South West: Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Avon, Dorset.
If you are a passionate and ambitious community fundraiser looking for a new challenge please do not hesitate to apply applications will be revised as they are sent through.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.