£35000 - £38000 per annum
over 3 years ago
Looking for a new change?
Are you looking for a new role as a Community Fundraising Manager?
I am currently working with an amazing children's charity, in search of their new community fundraising manager. They are looking for someone who has come from a very similar background, enabling them to hit the ground running upon starting their new position.
As part of your role, your key duties will include (however not limited to):
- Developing and implementing ideas to incentivise fundraising
- Lead on the delivery of these projects (managing a team of 4)
- Work with communications and fundraising staff to develop public awareness and fundraising activities offered
The successful applicant will have the following skills:
- Experience of delivering fundraising strategies and propositions
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Desirable to have experience working within a children's charity
- Experience of building strong relationships with supporters
Closing Date: 8th January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Waseema on 0207 198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive, this isn't always possible.