£34k - 36k per year
about 4 years ago
This innovative and dynamic health charity based in central London is currently recruiting for a Community Fundraising Manager. The postholder will be responsible for growing income from the development and expansion of community fundraising products and developing a robust supporter journey.
You will line manage one person, inspiring them to achieve their target and deliver the best stewardship for community supporters.
Key duties within this position will include:
- To project manage existing fundraising products alongside developing and testing new fundraising products
- Implement and execute supporter journeys and marketing to support fundraising and deliver against income targets
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders and present proposals for new investment
- To maintain accurate records on income and expenditure, reporting on performance and reforecasting budgets as required
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working on innovative fundraising products within community fundraising
- Strong internal stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills including written and oral
Closing Date: 30th June
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How does your salary survey compare with other fundraising professionals? Take our fundraising salary survey to find out now!