£24k - 27k per year + car allowance and working from home allowance
over 3 years ago
TPP is working with a national UK children’s charity to recruit a Community Fundraising Manager to join their successful Community Fundraising team. This is full time, permanent position based working from home in the Surrey area.
The main function of the role is to engage and develop a dynamic supporter network of small to medium sized enterprises/business networks, individuals and local groups to support the organisations of the work, w also managing and supporting an existing portfolio of corporate partners and core volunteer fundraising groups.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- With the support of the Head of Regional Fundraising devise, agree, deliver and be accountable for the area income budget, managing expenditure appropriately
- To be responsible and accountable for the development of relationships with all supporters, in particular SMEs worth £25k or less.
- To devise and deliver consistent high quality, relevant stewardship and engagement programmes for all existing and prospective supporters, using creative methods of communication and utilising organisational networks and opportunities to optimise success
- To proactively improve and capture knowledge and understanding of supporters through developing the relationship with them and inspiring them to raise funds.
- To research, develop and manage a robust pipeline of potential corporate supporters from the SME sector; as well as relevant information that can contribute to proposals and applications
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of success in developing relationships in order to achieve results within a fundraising environment
- Well-developed ability to proactively lead, develop and manage relationships with individuals and organisations – both internally and externally to achieve objectives through these relationships
- Excellent communication skills to deliver fundraising pitches, ideas and project updates to a range of audiences in a clear, inspiring and confident way.
- Ability to plan, monitor and implement projects/events/initiatives to agreed deadlines often with conflicting priorities
Closing date: Monday 9th August, 5pm.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.