£27k per year
020 7198 6040
over 3 years ago
This household name children’s charity is recruiting for an interim Community Fundraising Executive to work within its successful and ambitious community fundraising team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with experience of community fundraising, who is looking to step up into a role within a fast pace organisation. As the charity is well-loved, you will have the opportunity to be involved with some great activities and work towards impressive income targets. The role will be responsible for delivering inspiring supporter engagement to members of the public holding fundraising events and focus heavily on supporter stewardship.
Key duties within this position include:
- Delivery of excellent supporter care to third party fundraisers, ensuring maximum conversion to gift and donor retention
- Supporting fundraisers through all aspects of their fundraising, including advice, marketing, charity law and fundraising guidelines for their activities
- Provide regular and ongoing reports on fundraising activity
- Responding to calls, emails, letters and any other contact from ongoing donors
- Work with the Senior Fundraising Executive to develop and deliver stewardship, retention and reengagement programmes for all third party fundraisers
- Update all donor communications such as thank you letters and digital content
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of working within a Community Fundraising team,
- Effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Confidence in liaising with third party fundraisers
- Demonstrable experience of donor care and stewardship with the general public
- Experience in using a fundraising database for analysis and reporting – preferably Raiser’s Edge
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.