£28k - 32k per year
about 4 years ago
This innovative and dynamic charity based in central London is currently recruiting for a Community Fundraising Executive. This isn’t a standard community fundraising role, you will be working on national fundraising campaigns, driving forward growth from individuals, groups and partnerships.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Lead on building relationships with community supporters through cultivation and effective marketing
- Pro-actively recruiting participants for community activities and building relationships with suppliers
- Work with the Media team to ensure good coverage of specific fundraising activities
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of community and/or event fundraising
- Great internally stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills including written and oral
Closing Date: 5th March
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.