£19k - 24k per year
almost 3 years ago
This lovely health charity is looking for a Community Fundraising Assistant to join their dynamic fundraising team. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of community supporters and encouraging them to increase their income.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
- Manage a case load of supporters providing excellent supporter care, ensuring that support is maximised
- To co-ordinate first point of contact for supporters
- To represent the charity at community events as required
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Proven experience in community fundraising
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with supporters, event participants and internal and external stakeholders
Closing date: 25th July
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.