£29000.00 - £31000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
The TPP Fundraising and Development team is supporting a well-known international charity with the search for a Community Fundraiser. This permanent post will focus specifically on fundraising from schools and nurseries.
Specifically you will:
- drive school, nursery and under-16 fundraising activity
- develop approaches to maximise income and identify new opportunities for fundraising from events, challenges and other propositions
- monitor and report on pack orders, merchandise sales and income
- Implement and oversee a stewardship plan for top fundraising schools
- Identify inspiring fundraising stories that can be used in marketing materials
To be considered for this role, you will have a strong back ground in community fundraising - ideally, but not essentially, with experience of delivering fundraising strategies for UK schools and nurseries. You will have strong interpersonal skills, be proactive and have excellent attention to detail.
To apply, please send through an updated CV in response to this advert. Alternatively, contact Sean Howells on 02071986040 for a confidential discussion.