£28k - 36k per year
almost 4 years ago
One of the UKs largest children’s charities based in East London is currently recruiting for a Community Fundraising Project Manager who will be responsible for growing income and increasing supporter retention.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Lead on the development and delivery of all centralised community fundraising campaigns
- Review and evaluate the current community fundraising processes, implementing improvements where necessary
- Manage the supporter communication and marketing plan ensuring excellent stewardship of supporters
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working within community fundraising or managing supporter journeys
- Experience of establishing, managing and evaluating fundraising programmes
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience of monitoring and reporting against income and expenditure budgets
Closing Date: 24th Feb
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.