£26k - 30k per year
almost 3 years ago
This well known, award winning health charity is recruiting a home-based Community Fundraiser to join their ambitious team. The post holder will be responsible for driving volunteer led fundraising, local corporate partnerships and events.
Overall responsibilities for this role include
- Develop and implement a fundraising plan based on local opportunities for growth
- Encourage and support individuals to raise funds of region respond to donations and maintain data base records
- Actively research funding streams from statutory and commercial organisations to support new development initiated by the regional team as appropriate
- Lead on the preparation and submission of funding applications to government bodies, private and public sector organisations
The successful candidate should have the following experience:
- Experience of regional fundraising and building relationships with community groups
- Ability to self-motivate and work to target
- Experience of working with volunteers
- A dynamic, passionate and hard-working individual
PLEASE NOTE: All applicants should also possess a full driving licence
Closing Date: 16th May
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.