North West London, London
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
7 months ago
An exciting full time role has become available on a 12 month fixed term contract basis for a Community Fundraiser to join a dynamic, passionate and smart working collaborative Fundraising Team in the heart of North West London.
Working within a medical and giving context this role will ensure that every penny generated is used for a highly valuable and vital cause within the community.
Key Responsibilities for this role will include:
* To be responsible for the identification, planning and coordinator of successful fundraising events
* Be involved in the community fundraising promotion of the charity
* Be the first point of contact for fundraisers and fund holders wishing to fundraise
* Promote and raise the profile of the charity
* Assist with the development of marketing material for charity events, recruiting new teams or individual participants to represent the charity and raise sponsorship
* Support event coordination, welcome and register participants and represent the charity at fundraising events including some evenings and weekends
* Handling and processing cash donations in line with charity policy and practice
* Work in partnership with other staff members by sharing information, planning and coordinating activities and events
* Build effective relationships with fund holders and individual and group fundraisers to keep them informed of up coming events and to thank them for their support
* Increase fundraising income through event opportunities and supporter participation
In return for your valuable and truly life changing work on behalf of this organisation, this charity offers an excellent working environment, a good salary and benefits package and the chance to further hone your skill set and build your Fundraising knowledge and experience.
If this role sounds of firm interest to you please submit to TPP Recruitment today a copy of your latest CV along with your contact details.