£21,210 - 24,240 per year
almost 4 years ago
TPP is working alongside a leading national health charity to recruit a Community Fundraiser to join their highly successful Community Fundraising team. This is a full time, permanent position based at working from home in Essex.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with some fundraising experience to take a step into their first community role, or for a junior community fundraiser to step up.
Key responsibilities include:
- To build and develop fundraising relationships in the community
- Identify, research and form new fundraising groups in the community
- Create and deliver an annual volunteer recruitment plan to grow numbers of volunteers in dedicated roles
- Providing excellent stewardship and support to fundraising groups and volunteers
- Increase income and deliver the agreed community fundraising strategy.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of local fundraising activity, ideally with funds raised in a community setting.
- Previous contact with the public (face to face or phone)
- Knowledge of fundraising activities
- Able to provide good stewardship to supporters
Please also note that due to the nature of this type of fundraising role, candidates will be required to be a car owner/driver.
Closing date: Friday 27th November
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.