£28000 - £30000 per annum
almost 4 years ago
This lovely homelessness charity is looking for a Community Fundraiser to join their fundraising team for a 6 month contract role. You will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with community donors, predominantly faith groups. You will also manage a carol service.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
- Increase income from community groups, including faith groups, masons and rotaries
- Manage the mailings to supporters ensuring they are stewarded and supported.
- Pro-actively recruiting participants for community activities and building relationships with suppliers
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Proven experience in community or event fundraising
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with supporters and internal and external stakeholders
Closing date: 29th September
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.