£31,562.40 - 41,630.00 per year
about 2 years ago
We are working with a fantastic London based hospice to help recruit for their new Community Fundraiser. As the Community Fundraiser, you will be responsible to deliver a programme of community fundraising, engaging with a variety of groups, businesses and individuals to reach agreed income targets. Likewise, you will lead on all bespoke events and develop new community fundraising initiatives for the hospice.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver community fundraising events to achieve participation and income targets are met
- Develop bespoke community fundraising events in order to maximise income for the charity
- Manage volunteers and ensure all training and performance measures are met
- build relationships with religious groups, businesses, and schools within the community
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Community or events fundraising experience
- Proven ability to build relationships with supporters and stakeholders
- Good communication and presentation skills
Closing Date: 22 May 2017
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.