£26k - 28k per year
over 2 years ago
Are you passionate about international development and have experience of either community fundraising or direct marketing? We are recruiting for this leading international development charity. As Community Engagement Officer you will be working closely with the community team to recruit and develop supporters through a variety of direct marketing channels.
Key responsibilities include:
- Project manage a number of fundraising recruitment and development activities across telemarketing campaigns, warm and cold direct marketing appeals, online campaigns and film
- Write strategies and creative briefs for each appeal
- Manage relationships with external agencies and suppliers to ensure the effective and timely delivery of campaigns
- Set up effective results monitoring and evaluation reporting for project managed campaigns
You will need the following experience:
- Successful track record of working in a direct marketing role, ideally across acquisition and development
- Experience in monitoring, evaluating and analysing data against a range of key performance indicators
- An understanding of fundraising from community groups, and through mass participation events
Closing Date: 26th June
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.