over 3 years ago
This leading disability charity that directly supports over 7000 people each year is recruiting for an interim Community Engagement Manager to lead and manage a fundraising team of seven, and contribute to vital income for UK based programmes.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Lead, manage and monitor the continuing development of the community fundraising team as a key resource to support local services
- Produce and implement the team’s annual budget and plans – this is circa £2million for the year ahead
- Monitor progress to target, review and report and progress and ensure key KPIs are delivered
- Work closely with senior colleagues to continue to budgets and team, as well as overall fundraising, strategy
- Work closely with colleagues based in local services to develop fundraising plans and implement ideas
- Develop and implement a fundraising volunteer strategy by recruiting fundraising volunteers to act as ambassadors for the charity, and work to establish local fundraising committees
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of fundraising at a regional or community fundraising level
- Experience of establishing fundraising in new areas is desirable
- Ability to develop and execute a coherent strategy for long term development and growth of income
- Experience of devising and coordinating regional and community based fundraising initiatives
- Experience of line mangling, developing and motivating a team and of carrying out appraisals and performance reviews
- Ability to communicate with a range of key stakeholders both internally and externally
Closing date for applications: 29th February
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.