Up to £25000 per annum
16 days ago
Our client an established London Charity are seeking an enthusiastic Community Collections Officer ASAP start for 6 months.
You will be based one day at the central London HQ, the rest will be on location in North and North-West London. This role would suit someone based in the North London area.
A full driving licence and own car required, or as an example of a reasonable adjustment, access to a car and support worker who can drive (via Access to Work). Expenses for parking and mileage to be paid monthly in arrears. A DBS check will be undertaken for successful candidates.
The Community Collections Officer will have the drive and experience to be part of a high performing team that is committed to bringing about social change for people living with and facing sight loss in the capital.
You will build on the existing links within local communities to increase awareness and fundraising activities.
* Experience of working in a charity or sales environment
* Experience of building relationships with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders
* Competent level IT skills
Knowledge and skills
* An understanding of and commitment to London's visually impaired community
* Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
* An excellent communicator, able to present information clearly in oral and written form, and to inspire and enthuse others
* Excellent organisation and planning skills, including record keeping
* Ability to manage a wide range of projects, prioritise workload and meet deadlines
* Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail; capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.