£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
The TPP Fundraising and Development team is supporting a fantastic children's charity with the search to a Community and Regional Fundraising Manager vacancy. This is a permanent, home-based position and will focus on developing sustainable income streams, and a wide-range of supporter engagement opportunities within the education and youth space. The role will share line-management responsibility of the Community Fundraising Executive with other Managers in the team on an ad-hoc project basis.
Key responsibilities of this post include:
- devising an operational marketing plan for growth across current and potential audiences/supporters
- managing processes and supporter journeys within the education and youth programme area
- proactively approach to identifying and acquiring new partners
- leading, developing and maintaining first class stewardship management and supporter care
- Influencing key supporters and stakeholders to deliver against the charity's strategic goals
This is a great role at a leading national brand, and there is plenty of scope for growth. To be considered for the opportunity you will have prior experience in Community Fundraising, with an understanding of the methods and channels for engaging multiple audiences within a Community Fundraising setting. You will also have experience of developing an active fundraising network of audiences (e.g. groups, associations, businesses, schools, colleges etc.).
To be considered for this role, please reply to this advert with an updated CV in the first instance - a member of the TPP Fundraising team will then be in touch with further detail on the role/application process. Alternatively, contact Matt Adams via email@example.com or 0207 198 6040 for a confidential discussion about the role.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.