East London, London
Up to £13.46 per hour
12 days ago
21st May 2018
Community and Events Team Administrator - Temporary - 4 months
You will be responsible for contacting potential participants via telephone calls, emails and letter to confirm their community & events fundraising activity and process requests for information and materials. You will be responsible for updating the database and supporting the Coordinators with participant stewardship including the thank you process.
You will be required to respond to enquiries from participants by telephone, post, email and letter and undertake general fundraising administration tasks as directed by the Senior Community/Events Fundraising Officers and Coordinators.
Stewardship is at the heart of what we do and you will be expected to meet standards of data processing and supporter care. You will ensure the fundraising contacts database is up-to-date and supplying the relevant data that is needed for reporting, evaluation and marketing and you will use the database to improve administrative processes and the usefulness of data.
- Relevant experience of working within fundraising, supporter care and customer focus environments
- Relevant experience in administration
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills by telephone, email and face to face
- Knowledge and practical experience using Microsoft Office software including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Basic understanding of computerised databases including entering and recording data, including attention to detail and accurate record keeping
Role: Community and Events Team Administrator
Location: East London
Employment Type: Temporary 4 month - starting 21st May
Working hours: 35pw