Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £37760.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
The organisation is seeking an impact focused and results driven individual to lead the new Community and Events Fundraising team. They are looking for an experienced professional who can help to achieve substantial income targets through a cohesive range of fundraising events, campaigns, appeals and products which engage new and existing supporters.
The role will also lead on providing excellent supporter care in order to develop lasting and productive relationships with all supporters and stakeholders.
- Support the Head of Fundraising to develop the Community Fundraising and Events Fundraising Strategies and lead on their implementation.
- Research and develop new income generation opportunities and lead on implementation of community fundraising campaigns and the creation of a comprehensive, cost-effective and competitive events programme for all supporters and audiences.
- Manage the Community and Events Fundraising team ensuring proactive growth of all work streams with a view to achieving saturation of all communities and areas in our geographical operating region.
- Ensure Community and Events Fundraising are the gateways to multiple income streams through effective cross selling of other fundraising initiatives.
- Develop, implement and monitor clear supporter journeys and ensure all income generation projects are coordinated in a cohesive manner in line with this objective.
- Manage income and expenditure budgets.
- Ensure all supporters who participate in fundraising events or community campaigns receive the best possible experience and are managed appropriately.
- Ensure the quantitative and qualitative development of the fundraising volunteer workforce through effective recruitment, development and management practices.
They are looking for an experienced fundraising professional who can evidence their ability to manage community fundraising and events programmes which have delivered significant income. The successful candidate will have experience in delivering great supporter experiences as well as using supporter journeys to build long lasting and productive relationships.
You will be used to delivering budgets, reporting on performance and evaluating the success of projects and campaigns.
You must be experienced in managing people and getting the best out of your team so they meet ambitious targets. You will have excellent communication and presentation skills. You will be able to manage a complex and demanding workload through great planning and organisational skills. You will also be highly analytical with the ability to translate constructive feedback into good practice. Excellent IT skills are needed for this role and knowledge of fundraising databases.
Interested applicants should be able to evidence how they meet the person specification through a supporting statement.
How to Apply
Closing date - 19th July
Interviews week commencing 29 July 2019.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Patrick on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.