£30k - 35k per year
over 2 years ago
This cancer charity is recruiting for a Community and Events Manager to lead their friendly team of four. This charity is proud of their collaborative and professional culture and are keen to have someone join their team to drive forward their community and events programme. This is a nine month contract.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Manage the delivery of new fundraising activities in the community and events programme, setting income and expenditure for these.
- To review and develop supporter journeys in order to ensure that fundraisers receive the highest level of support
- To provide strong leadership and manage the community and events team
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of generating income from community and/or events and creating supporter journeys for fundraisers
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with strong internal stakeholder management experiene
- Ability to motivate others, mentor and coach them in goal delivery
Closing date: 5th August
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.