£33,714 - 36,167 per year
about 2 years ago
This West Sussex based health charity is looking for their new Community and Events Fundraising Manager to join their ambitious fundraising team. You will grow and maximise sustainable income for the organisation by leading, managing, and developing all aspects of the Community and Events programme.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Manage the delivery of new fundraising activities in the community and events programme, setting income and expenditure for these.
- To review and develop supporter journeys in order to ensure that fundraisers receive the highest level of support
- To provide strong leadership and manage the community and events team
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of generating income from community and/or events and creating supporter journeys for fundraisers
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with strong internal stakeholder management
- Ability to motivate others, mentor and coach them in goal delivery
Closing Date: 24 Jan 2017
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.