over 2 years ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for Community & Events Fundraiser to join a great medical/health charity. It’s a full time and permanent role based working in London.
You will have the following key duties & responsibilities
- Support the Individual Giving and Events Fundraising Manager to deliver a successful community fundraising programme, meeting annual income and expenditure targets.
- Manage long term relationships with supporters, delivering agreed levels of supporter care
- Identify and nurture key fundraising supporters (groups, individuals and organisations).
- To identify potential growth areas within community fundraising and work with key individuals and groups to increase Orchid’s supporter base and income.
- To identify and develop two new fundraising events/campaigns, which could then become annual events/campaigns.
You will be expected to have the following skills and experience
- Experience in an events/community fundraising environment
- Experience of managing multiple projects
- Excellent networking and relationship management skills
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.