East London, London
Up to £16.81 per hour
8 months ago
Community and Events Fundraising Coordinator - TEMP
Our client a mental health charity are seeking some urgent support due to a recent data migration it has increased the workload, and needed the ability to use workarounds in the system which has caused delays and issues in contacting supporters of the charity.
Stewardship is the number one thing in this role, you will be responsible for helping the Community, Events & Fundraising Development team provide a fantastic experience for supporters by delivering a robust supporter communication plan and high quality customer service.
You will be responsible for our contacting potential fundraisers via telephone calls, emails, letter and social media networks to confirm their community fundraising activity and process requests for information and materials. You will be responsible for delivering communication plans for community fundraising participants including writing content for e-newsletters and mailings.
Supporting our fundraisers is at the heart of what we do and you will be expected to meet standards of data processing and supporter/customer care. You will ensure the fundraising database is up-to-date and supplying the relevant data that is needed for reporting, evaluation and marketing and you will use the database to improve administrative processes and the usefulness of data.
Person specification essential criteria
- Experience of working in a fundraising or customer care environment, including experience of face to face contact with customers/supporters.
- Proven track record in supporting and giving advice to community fundraisers to encourage them to develop their fundraising ideas and activities.
- Strong, demonstrable experience in administration.
- Experience of writing, preparing and targeting communications for supporters.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to deal with people at all levels and in all walks of life, on the telephone and by letter/email, in English.
Role: Community and Events Fundraising Coordinator x3
Location: East London
Employment Type: Temporary, 6 months, start 24th June
Working hours: 35hrs pw