£26k per year
10 months ago
We are working with a South London based homeless charity to help recruit for their new Community and Challenge Events Officer. This is an excellent opportunity to develop skills and experience in Community and Challenge Events fundraising. You will help build and develop community and challenge events fundraising to increase unrestricted income, gifts, and gift in kind and pro bono support.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the development of a community and events fundraising strategy to maximise support and income for the charity
- Manage the delivery of new fundraising activities in the community and events programme and setting income and expenditure for these events.
- Generate income from challenge and sponsored events including participant recruitment
- Grow income from community sources including schools, faith groups, clubs, and associations
You will need the following experience:
- Some fundraising experience or experience in the charity sector
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to build relationships with prospective and existing community donors
- Ability to motivate others, mentor and coach them in goal delivery
Closing date: 31 May 2017
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.