£35k - 40k per year
about 3 years ago
This leading health charity is looking for an experienced social media professional who is looking for a challenge. This role would be line managing two members of staff and would be responsible for delivering their community engagement strategy through social media and online platforms.
Reporting into the Digital Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for creating the social media strategy and managing their online communities with specific responsibility for Facebook, Twitter (including Vine), YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Tumblr and Flickr.
The Communities Manager will work as part of the larger digital team and proactively plan social media campaigns and content based on the long-term marketing strategy and campaigns. Reactively know a good story and opportunity and maximise it using the best type of content, with distribution through the appropriate channels. This post will also use tools such as Hootsuite, Gorkana and Google Analytics to monitor and report on social media activity.
The appointed candidate will have:
- A track record of increasing reach and engagement through management of social media accounts and other digital platforms.
- Demonstrable passion for social media and community management and ability to foster on-going engagement across platforms
- Experience of delivering significant social media marketing campaigns, ideally including paid for media
- Enthusiasm for ever-evolving social media trends, and the digital marketing landscape at large
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment; must be a team player
- The drive to promote the use of social media across the organisation
- Experience in line management.
- Ability to analysis and reporting on key metric for digital platforms.